Erin Kathleen Muir
"I am the purity of an peaceful sea"
Artist & Teacher
B. Fine Arts - COFA, UNSW
B. Art Education - COFA, UNSW
( Degree Qualification for all
Education Settings )
B. Design ( 1 year foundations)
- COFA, UNSW
Studies in Drawing & Painting
- Julian Ashton Art School
Cert IV Assessment & Training
( Full Qualification for RTO settings)
- The Parramatta Community College
Certificate in Metaphysics
- The Chiara College of Metaphysics
The following are a foundation to teaching:
* Approved Working with Children Check for working with Children & Youth
* Current Basic First Aid Training - Being Updated for 2022
* Registered Creative Kids Provider with Service NSW - Updated 2022
* Full member with IICT & Insured Energy Practitioner-Trainer - Updated 2022
* Accredited & Currently Active School Teacher NSW - Updated 2022
* Two Support Individuals with WWCC Approvals & Sienna Art Space Training, professional development are on board for all active classes.
* Active ABN & Certificate of Currency - Updated 2022
Cross terrain-teaching led to establishing Sienna in 2015, with hard work and great popularity in numbers, Studio Art participation has become the central heart. Community & cultural appreciation is an important part of the Art School. The Holistic Arts & Healing initiatives, connect Lifestyle, Energy appreciation and Understanding through exhibition practice - a key to Appreciating Individuals in the Energy.
14 Years of Experience in Education
has included positions & programs across the Schools Sector & Community sector.
Throughout my Teaching Career, I have had the pleasure of creating outsourced programs and Initiating Adults, as well as Teens & Child Studio programs. 'The Art Filament' is Sienna Art Space's series of current Distance Adults Courses, with the Diploma of Art 2 year attainment.
You can read more about The Art Filament and the 3 Adults Courses here.
Erin has participated in 3 solo exhibitions and has coordinated 2 group exhibitions, with participation as part of Spiritual Self & Soul Space. She explores ranging themes, subject matter and mediums in Drawing and Painting.
From May, select images from the fine art oracle, Primordial Orange & Ultramarine will be visible.